Wednesday 1 April 2020

The April Posts




Appropriate measures against Corona will certainly apply to the Netherlands until 28 April, which is roughly equivalent to #stayathome .... It was not entirely unexpected. On the one hand it feels good, because of course we have to go to a situation where we can prevent instead of cure, but on the other hand it is of course very unnatural. Fortunately, I can use my energy well in my passion, and that has continued to inspire you in the field of art.
For this month I have planned the following posts on social media:

- for the section 'IN THE PICTURE' on Mondays, I selected artist Zeiko Duka. She depicts her dreams and imagination in a symphony of color palette, that burst out of the canvas with the emotional force of the spring;
- on Sundays I introduce to you the special jewelry collections of Jakubowski & Vlasblom using the 'MINI MOODBOARDS'. Each and every one of them unique art pieces of the highest quality, made by two very driven and passionate goldsmiths;
- I would like to draw your attention to the work of the Russian artist Alexandra Nedzvetskaja this month through the 'WANNAHAVES';
- and one of the MUST SEE´s this month is from the special website Performing Arts of Google!

I hope that you will get through this normally sunny and bright month well and that we will meet again soon!
For now, stay healthy and stay at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment